Anybody got Pocket MSN working on O2 PAYG?

Guest The Doctor

Guest The Doctor

This has been annoying me for a while now, why is it that I can connect to the internet via internet explorer with my O2 PAYG Genie SIM and C600, but it will never, EVER connect with pocket MSN or WLM?

So my question is simple, has anybody got Pocket MSN or WLM working on O2 PAYG? If so, please post your settings ;) :D :(

Phil

Guest The Doctor
This has been annoying me for a while now, why is it that I can connect to the internet via internet explorer with my O2 PAYG Genie SIM and C600, but it will never, EVER connect with pocket MSN or WLM?

So my question is simple, has anybody got Pocket MSN or WLM working on O2 PAYG? If so, please post your settings ;) :D :(

Phil

Oh come ON guys! I'm SURE somebody out there can at least COMMENT on their experiences...

Phil

Guest conan_troutman

O2 PAYG do not allow HTTP protocol on these SIMs to get HTTP you need to have a contract

more than likely the service you are using on PAYG is WAP

if by any chance you have got the proxy work around working I haven't then the only reason for you not getting it to work is that you have not subscribed ti it, you have to do this via the PC first decide which profile you want to use then stump up £10.

then your ready to rock and roll,

personally I wont pay it as you can not gaurentee the proxy will remain working so it may be £10 doen the drain

hope that helps

Guest The Doctor
O2 PAYG do not allow HTTP protocol on these SIMs to get HTTP you need to have a contract

That SUCKS :D

Don't know quite what your on about but I'm assuming you mean using a different proxy server than the O2 one?

I've got MMS and pIE working, and now the thought that I can't get Pocket MSN/Windows Live working JUST because O2 PAYG don't support HTTP really gets to me ;)

Phil