Dash Emulators say need more space WHAT am i doing wrong?

Guest dustxking

Guest dustxking

Ok i have installed 2 emulators onto my dash as well as TGETFILE.dll and i go to run the emulators and they all say needs more space and i have my microsd in. so i took out the card to see if it was full but it has only 2% storage used up what can i do?

bump

Edited by dustxking

Guest avalon5
Ok i have installed 2 emulators onto my dash as well as TGETFILE.dll and i go to run the emulators and they all say needs more space and i have my microsd in. so i took out the card to see if it was full but it has only 2% storage used up what can i do?

bump

you may not have enough free RAM...

Try closing all programs, as well as allowing more RAM to be used for programs. ;)

Guest kburkhart84

Most emulators don't work well on my dash. Pocketnester works perfectly as far as I can tell, and the few variants of PocketSNES that DO work have an issue with the screen being cut. If you overclock it, the SNES emus kindof work.

As far as your issue, it looks like you need to go to task manager and stop all your processes. If that isn't it, then you need to make sure your emus are installed on the storage card, not the internal memory.

Guest kburkhart84
ok so how do i make sure it works can i run the program or do i have to have actual games and open them?

Yeah, you need something to test with because there is no way to determine if games work or not without the games.