SGH-i600 ROM Software Versions

Guest neilg

Guest neilg

Hi All,

Since I have had a couple of issues, before I trapse over to a service centre to have my device reflashed and nuke all the lovely appllciations and setup I have now put on over the past couple of week, I wanted to see if there are any newer versions out there the info I have (from *#1546792*# Call) is:

1/PDA Version:

Version:

PDA: i600XXGC4

Phone: i600XXGC4

H/W: MP 1.502

Bluetooth:

S/W i60x.002

H/W: Rev 2.0

MAC Addr: NOT TELLING

WLAN:

S/W 1.0.5.0

H/W: 1.0.0

MAC: NOT TELLING

2/ S/W Version

Eboot Version: i600XXGC4

This is a SIM free network unlocked device - anyone got anything newer/older/different? If so I may put in the effort to get the device flashed at the service centre (unless samsung provide a nice WM6 free upgrade!!

Cheers

Neil

Guest Mizzle
Hi All,

Since I have had a couple of issues, before I trapse over to a service centre to have my device reflashed and nuke all the lovely appllciations and setup I have now put on over the past couple of week, I wanted to see if there are any newer versions out there the info I have (from *#1546792*# Call) is:

1/PDA Version:

Version:

Bluetooth:

S/W i60x.002

WLAN:

S/W 1.0.5.0

2/ S/W Version

This is a SIM free network unlocked device - anyone got anything newer/older/different? If so I may put in the effort to get the device flashed at the service centre (unless samsung provide a nice WM6 free upgrade!!

Cheers

Neil

I have i600XXCG6 for both PDA and Eboot after flashing, but the Phone is CG2. During flashing, it stops at the phone part. Looks like USB problem on my side. However, CG5 for Phone is available and reported working after a proper ROM flash!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest baolen
I have i600XXCG6 for both PDA and Eboot after flashing, but the Phone is CG2. During flashing, it stops at the phone part. Looks like USB problem on my side. However, CG5 for Phone is available and reported working after a proper ROM flash!!

Hi !

did you solve your problem ?

if not I know how to do it

regards

Baolen

Guest Mizzle
look for the winvista CG6 version that one also has phone cg6.

It's working now. I missed the Blackjack modem driver, winVISTA supplied it ;-) Everything is on CG6 now.

*off topic*: heb je je toestel nog niet verkocht? Zag hem op Pocketinfo...

Guest rwijnhov
look for the winvista CG6 version that one also has phone cg6.

Nee ik houd hem toch maar na deze romupdate is ie een stuk stabieler geworden en doet ie precies wat die moet doen.

• 2 months later...
Guest Flavio
It's working now. I missed the Blackjack modem driver, winVISTA supplied it ;-) Everything is on CG6 now.

*off topic*: heb je je toestel nog niet verkocht? Zag hem op Pocketinfo...

I have the same problem, upgraded to XGD1 but phone is still XCG2. How do I get the phone to update as well?

I have a folder with the Modem Driver but running the exe file only installs a driver on the PC not on the i600, what I am doing wrong?

BTW I did not get an error when flashing the XGD1 ROM.

Edited by Flavio

Guest farooqm78

Hi ,

I just bought my i600 last week. This is the details are:

PDA Version: i600JPGE6

Phone Version: i600JPGE6

Eboot Version: i600JPGE6

Is this is the latets ROM update? When is WM6 ROM coming out for i600.

Hi All,

1/PDA Version:

Version:

Bluetooth:

S/W i60x.002

WLAN:

S/W 1.0.5.0

2/ S/W Version

Cheers

Neil