Krypton Egg on phone?

Guest JoVa

For some reason when I tried to use the dos emulator it didn't work, is there specific roms for the pocket pc or can you use regular pc roms?

Idk If I did it wrong but I loaded up pocketdos and then tried to run the exe but it wouldnt work

Guest nothin
For some reason when I tried to use the dos emulator it didn't work, is there specific roms for the pocket pc or can you use regular pc roms?

Idk If I did it wrong but I loaded up pocketdos and then tried to run the exe but it wouldnt work

dude you are makin me laughing.

regular PC ROMS?

rofl.

there are some versions and builds of x86 emulators...

dosboxes by n0p

n0p cvs build(only besides pocketdos which lead me to launch fallout on ppc..13 mb RAM!, master of orion playable, even HOMM was ok, settlers in 800x600, settlers 2...and playable jack jazz rabbit )

n0p dosbox xscale optimised

dosbox 6.1

dosbox for wm03se

some older dosboxes(arent optimised),

pdosbox 1.1

pdosbox 2.0

pckdos(made as pdosbox 2.x, more stable than 2.0)

pocketdos(fast 286, until 386/486 plugins used, then slow like bochs, i launched fallout on that 1 too ...)

qemm

link to dosboxes by n0p..:

http://n0p.tonych.info/?Welcome

Edited by nothin

dude you are makin me laughing.

regular PC ROMS?

rofl.

there are some versions and builds of x86 emulators...

dosboxes by n0p

n0p cvs build(only besides pocketdos which lead me to launch fallout on ppc..13 mb RAM!, master of orion playable, even HOMM was ok, settlers in 800x600, settlers 2...and playable jack jazz rabbit )

n0p dosbox xscale optimised

dosbox 6.1

dosbox for wm03se

some older dosboxes(arent optimised),

pdosbox 1.1

pdosbox 2.0

pckdos(made as pdosbox 2.x, more stable than 2.0)

pocketdos(fast 286, until 386/486 plugins used, then slow like bochs, i launched fallout on that 1 too ...)

qemm

link to dosboxes by n0p..:

http://n0p.tonych.info/?Welcome

yeah well i'm new to emulators on cell phones, and my regular nes roms for the cpu worked so i thought it was same s*** with dos roms

Guest nothin
yeah well i'm new to emulators on cell phones, and my regular nes roms for the cpu worked so i thought it was same s*** with dos roms

lol DOS is like windows, so try to find winxp ROM :rolleyes:

you must be young man or i am damn old...

btw, that game is damn similarr to TRAZ on c64!

ok heres ready to use pack...

http://d.turboupload.com/d/1754200/pcemuandgame.rar.html

unpack both catalogs to card, i.e. /sd card , /storage card , or whatever name you have..

launch dosbox.exe...game should load...if that emu works on your machine, AND your machine ISNT VGA device.

config is made for name /storage card/ so it WONT work , if system name of card is other than that - in tha case you must change in notepad dosbox.conf, section [autoexec]...

it works on wizard with 240 mhz, but its slow, so if u really need to play you probably need to overclock.

maybe better way is to check ARKABALL in example, its ppc arcanoid too...

Edited by nothin