Weird extra status bar...am I the only one?

Guest inspectorgadjet

Guest inspectorgadjet

I don't know why but every now and then when I switch my Advantage back on to use it, it gets a weird extra status bar on the bottom that seems to be a mirror of the top but it's bigger and is blue. I've attached a picture of the status bar. Has anyone else been getting this? The only way to make it go away is usually a reset. You can't click on it or do anything else. Only once has it gone away by switching to standby and back on again.

post-13222-1177679960_thumb.jpg

Guest rizbert
I don't know why but every now and then when I switch my Advantage back on to use it, it gets a weird extra status bar on the bottom that seems to be a mirror of the top but it's bigger and is blue. I've attached a picture of the status bar. Has anyone else been getting this? The only way to make it go away is usually a reset. You can't click on it or do anything else. Only once has it gone away by switching to standby and back on again.

not been getting it but it looks like the status bar when you put the keyboard over the main body...wonder how that's activated..a little switch somewhere?

actually been experimenting and it seems to be some sort of magnetic contact switch???