Screen Protectors

Guest gcparris

Guest gcparris

Finally got my VOX today. It's all up and running and installed with loads of apps as recommended on here.

Does anyone know if anyone is in the process of making a screen protector for it? i.e. like the overlay plus ones.

Gareth.

Guest Samsonite
Finally got my VOX today. It's all up and running and installed with loads of apps as recommended on here.

Does anyone know if anyone is in the process of making a screen protector for it? i.e. like the overlay plus ones.

Gareth.

after getting mine replaced for a clicky key, i left on the screen cover it came with... getting a bit smeary now after a week or so so i started shopping around today..

Nothing specific for the Vox itself but i beleive the Dash is a 2.4" display so i've been looking for one of those - no luck there either!!

if you do find one, let us know! be useful if expansys start doing them.. i would get the USB to 3.5mm converter at the same time and keep the 4quid postage to a single delivery!

Guest skazz
The S620 / Dash / MDA Mail / E600 protectors apparently fit well :rolleyes:

P

I ordered a Brando Screenprotector Ultra Clear Nokia N93 after reading on pdashop.nl that it was fully compatible. And indeed it is the exact dimension of the screen now that it's in place.

It looks slightly weird given that screen area and the black surround are completely flat but the protector only covers the screen area, so actually one could opt for a slightly larger protector size to reach all the way out to the chrome (but it would then have to be curvey and custom built).

Anyway, all things considered, the N93 one looks like it'll do the job. And besides, these brando ultra clear ones really are hard to see, and this screen protector was without a doubt the easiest to apply of all my pdas/smartphones to date, so it gets my recommendation on that front.

Guest la curandera
I ordered a Brando Screenprotector Ultra Clear Nokia N93 after reading on pdashop.nl that it was fully compatible. And indeed it is the exact dimension of the screen now that it's in place.

It looks slightly weird given that screen area and the black surround are completely flat but the protector only covers the screen area, so actually one could opt for a slightly larger protector size to reach all the way out to the chrome (but it would then have to be curvey and custom built).

Anyway, all things considered, the N93 one looks like it'll do the job. And besides, these brando ultra clear ones really are hard to see, and this screen protector was without a doubt the easiest to apply of all my pdas/smartphones to date, so it gets my recommendation on that front.

Can you give me a link pls? I think I've chipped my screen already :rolleyes:

Thanks

Guest skazz
Can you give me a link pls? I think I've chipped my screen already :rolleyes:

Thanks

Mine was ordered here: http://www.pdashop.nl/product/33565/39652/...3-htc-s710.html

However, it's probably pointless to try ordering there if outside holland, and they are sold out at the moment anyway. Since Brando is a hong kong company, you should be able to find this somewhere else easily enough.

Guest mwille

I'm going to wait for Brando to come with a device-specific one for the S710.

I have had Brando protectors on all of my devices since day one and there is simply no beating them :rolleyes:

Guest KillBait!

Do any of these protectors help when outdoors in the sun?.. my screen is allmost unreadable when it's bright outdoors and it rearly bugs me :rolleyes:

Guest gcparris

Got mine today, the Nokia N93 version and its a perfect fit. Can't even tell its there.

Thanks all.

I'm going to wait for Brando to come with a device-specific one for the S710.

I have had Brando protectors on all of my devices since day one and there is simply no beating them :rolleyes: