Tasks on Home Screen (WM 5/6)?

Guest adrian1480

Guest adrian1480

Warmest greetings to all. I'm trying to find out if there is a way to put tasks on the home screen, similar to how the MDA and other smart phones have it? I had an MDA before this one (this phone is much better), but I kinda miss the feature on my Dash. <_<

I've tried Oxios ToDo List and it's quite robust, but the plug-in that puts it on the desktop requires I change the type of desktop I'm using to something rather plain and ugly. I don't want to make the level of sacrifice.

So is there an easy way or a way that won't change my whole look that we can make this happen?

Thanks for the help!

Warmest greetings to all. I'm trying to find out if there is a way to put tasks on the home screen, similar to how the MDA and other smart phones have it? I had an MDA before this one (this phone is much better), but I kinda miss the feature on my Dash. <_<

I've tried Oxios ToDo List and it's quite robust, but the plug-in that puts it on the desktop requires I change the type of desktop I'm using to something rather plain and ugly. I don't want to make the level of sacrifice.

So is there an easy way or a way that won't change my whole look that we can make this happen?

Thanks for the help!

You could give Facade a try Here. Puts your calendar/tasks on your homescreen and is skinnable too.

• 4 weeks later...