wm6 homescreens

Guest napgirl

Guest napgirl

Do any of you know if there has been any new homescreens for the wm6 upgrade that look just as smooth as the original interface? I did run into one or two but they will not store on the phone as a .rar...let me if any has seen them or any suggestions. I hate the original, so business like

Edited by napgirl

Guest jt76542
Do any of you know if there has been any new homescreens for the wm6 upgrade that look just as smooth as the original interface? I did run into one or two but they will not store on the phone as a .rar...let me if any has seen them or any suggestions. I hate the original, so business like

Here is where I found some smooth ones.

http://www.ekopapers.com/os.htm

Guest dleasman

I found that the WM5 screens work find, but I have this issue that when the device reboots, it re-loads my home screen, but then a few seconds later, changes back to the default OEM homescreen. Any idea why?