Space shooting game: FireHawk for SmartPhone

Guest c2matrix

Guest c2matrix
ive confirmed that it does work with wm6. I'm not using a landscape screen, it's just a normal vertical screen. the "baby" mode makes the game much easier ;)

en, maybe its a specific ploblem with motoq9.

we have made some modification, so we need q9 like smartphone tester.

en, maybe its a specific ploblem with motoq9.

we have made some modification, so we need q9 like smartphone tester.

yea i thot so, well atleast we've cleared up that it isnt wm6.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey
Its a great news to us that we have got a grand prize from moto http://developer.motorola.com/eventstraining/gamechallenge/ , so we will get a q9 to test ;)

well congratulations!

o btw i noticed in the high scores instead of saying "1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th..etc..." it says "1nd, 2nd, 3nd, 4nd, 5nd...etc.." of corse that doesnt effect gameplay, just a small typo in the high scores.

Guest c2matrix
well congratulations!

o btw i noticed in the high scores instead of saying "1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th..etc..." it says "1nd, 2nd, 3nd, 4nd, 5nd...etc.." of corse that doesnt effect gameplay, just a small typo in the high scores.

oh, yes, my poor english ;)

we have correct this misspelling, the newest version is 1.23, can download on my site now.

the new version add a display mode which rotate the display, so it will be more playable on some devices(easier control)

• 1 month later...
Guest c2matrix

The game is now run perfect on moto Q series(q/q8/q9), you can play it full screen or rotate the screen.

BTW, the PC version of firehawk is free now.

The game seems has ploblem with wm6.0 smartphone.

Is there anyone who has wm6.0 smartphone(motoq9, palm 500v, etv.) can help us testing the game?

We will send you a full license after the test. Thanks advance!

I havent installed it yet but ill be willing to help you out... im running WM6 Samsung i617 "blackjack II"

Guest c2matrix
I havent installed it yet but ill be willing to help you out... im running WM6 Samsung i617 "blackjack II"

Much Thanks, Your testing is a great help to us :( ,

To test the full function of the game, just PM me the ID which appear in the game's registration screen.

Guest c2matrix
Downloading to try on the Touch Dual!

What, no special MoDaCo member discount? :(

P

Xmas is coming, we now provide discout(30% off) for MoDaCo member( effect before 1/1/2008 ), use "c2matrix" as coupon code.

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout...CT[300164929]=1 for PPC

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout...CT[300165092]=1 for SmartPhone

We also(no time limit) provide full license for those help us testing on the newest devices( such as blackjact 2 ), thanks!

Edited by c2matrix

Guest c2matrix
Has it been tested on an Ameo?

I used this on my smartphone but didnt realise it was available for the PPC!

It has not been tested on an Ameo.

That's great if you can help us test the game on Ameo. :(

Guest c2matrix
Touch Dual 9/20 key? Moto Q9H? Eten X800? Eten M800? Eten M700? TyTN II? Vario III? Ted Baker Needle? Benq P51?

I can test on those :D

P

That's great you can test on so many devices :( , just PM me the game ID which appear in the game's register screen.

The regcode is now based on device id( owner name on the device ), so you can also PM me the device ID, its convenience if your devices have the same owner name.

Edited by c2matrix