stable smartsnes without problem

Guest tenraigt

Guest tenraigt

:rolleyes: I'm totally confused with all theses version of smartsnes(port by masterall by monkey.... ) i tried many of them but no one worked without problem on my samsung i320 (landscape qvga screen 320*240) can some one help me please aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh or send me a mail my is [email protected] and I'll give him a present for his phone

Guest nothin
:rolleyes: I'm totally confused with all theses version of smartsnes(port by masterall by monkey.... ) i tried many of them but no one worked without problem on my samsung i320 (landscape qvga screen 320*240) can some one help me please aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh or send me a mail my is [email protected] and I'll give him a present for his phone

you arent trying to launch emus while screen's landscape lol!?!?

Guest mikeeey
haven't understood you

i think hes trying to say, dont run the emulator in landscape mode, load it in portrait and then switch to landscape? not sure if thats right, just a guess.

Guest nothin
i think hes trying to say, dont run the emulator in landscape mode, load it in portrait and then switch to landscape? not sure if thats right, just a guess.

to be clear: theres no known emu(for me..) that is launchable on landscape mode. if emu needs landscape, it will chg. to landscape by itself.

Guest nothin

no problem, i hope, that its working for smartphones, as i am on phoneppc now..(overall mechanism is the same.. portrait launch etc..).

Guest samos

I have tried this one : http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=232517&hl=qvga and the screen its juste not centered but so much .....

I have the i320 and i can't found a good version of pocketsnes with screen 320x200 in landscape, if anyone found it.

I'm have Visual studio and i try to code a version for my samsung smartphone. but i have no time and it s hard. i understand nothing, i have friend develloper and he help me.

thx for help