SPV E650 / HCT S710 working with www.Logmein.com

Guest cldchc

Guest cldchc
LogmeIn is for use on a regular win32 desktop, not on a mobile.

No, you can dowload RACERT.cab by surfing in www.logmein.com from your SPV.

But for now it has compatibility only for ppc arm 2003

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cldchc
No, you can dowload RACERT.cab by surfing in www.logmein.com from your SPV.

But for now it has compatibility only for ppc arm 2003

RaCtrlCE.cab install a the RaCtrlCE.dll in windows folder of device and add nothing on registry. i've tryed to extract the dll and manually placed into windows folder but Pocket I.E. doesn't recognise it on my SPV E650. There is other operation to do on smartphone like register the dll or similar operation?

I've open RaCtrlCE.cab by WinCe Cab Manager and i don't see any modification on registry.

• 7 months later...
Guest highlorddave
RaCtrlCE.cab install a the RaCtrlCE.dll in windows folder of device and add nothing on registry. i've tryed to extract the dll and manually placed into windows folder but Pocket I.E. doesn't recognise it on my SPV E650. There is other operation to do on smartphone like register the dll or similar operation?

I've open RaCtrlCE.cab by WinCe Cab Manager and i don't see any modification on registry.

after reading about logmein rescue on the front page i was keen to tryout some of the logmein software but i also cannot get the .CAB to install on my vox :(

• 1 month later...
Guest vend1a

otherwise the service is splendid. works well. i've helped many with this service. logmein really rocks... :D

would be great to have it on my htc s710

Peace

V

Edited by vend1a

Guest Juxtyce

I've checked out the logmein.com site and can't find the Smartphone Hamachi VPN client.  Can someone point me to the correct location.

Thanks in advance,

Juxtyce