Install Java files (.jar and .jar) without WAP

Guest derma

Guest derma

Here it is the web address where you can find the application to install the java files (.jar, .jad) onto Samsung i320 without using the WAP:

i300/i320 Java Installer

It's free and, what's better, it functions. I tested it to install Opera mini (latest version) and a game named Dr. eiDRuC (a 3D version of the the Rubik cube).

Instructions (taken from the site indicated above):

To use it, you should associate .JAR files with it (you can use Smart Explorer or Resco Explorer to do it).

Then just launch a JAR file from your favourite filemanager.

Or you can simply execute it without any parameters and press "OK".

If you'd have problems to install it or to associate the file to the program, let me know and I'll explain how I did it.

Enjoy!

i320_jvm.zip

Edited by derma

• 2 months later...
Guest fabuloso
Here it is the web address where you can find the application to install the java files (.jar, .jad) onto Samsung i320 without using the WAP:

i300/i320 Java Installer

It's free and, what's better, it functions. I tested it to install Opera mini (latest version) and a game named Dr. eiDRuC (a 3D version of the the Rubik cube).

Instructions (taken from the site indicated above):

To use it, you should associate .JAR files with it (you can use Smart Explorer or Resco Explorer to do it).

Then just launch a JAR file from your favourite filemanager.

Or you can simply execute it without any parameters and press "OK".

If you'd have problems to install it or to associate the file to the program, let me know and I'll explain how I did it.

Enjoy!

I've a problem... I'm programming in java me... I created a software that use bluetooth but when i launch it on my i320 a strange error appears on the screen :

"This application is unexpectly quit

javax/bluetooth/DiscoveryListener"

How could I resolve this problem?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I've a problem... I'm programming in java me... I created a software that use bluetooth but when i launch it on my i320 a strange error appears on the screen :

"This application is unexpectly quit

javax/bluetooth/DiscoveryListener"

How could I resolve this problem?

Thanks

same pb, according to the specification, JSR 82 is present ...so don't know the pb , maybe the installer ...

do you have try commercial game with official install ?

Lemp

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest blegedes
There is java manager installer for i320 found it when i instakked opera mini made by someone B)

Works out for me.. Now I can use Opera mini and several Java apps using the embedded Java manager. Thanks a lot to brought this cool apps here.