Macbook and Hermes

Guest bingobob

Guest bingobob

Can I Macbook Bluetooth to Hermes for Internet Access via Tmob.

I have just invested in a rather lovely Macbook and it's stealing my Hermes time, can i tether the two together for internet access on the move...I am a tmob web n walk customer.

how to do it?

ta

bb

• 7 months later...
Guest Embraer
http://www.aralbalkan.com/765/ just follow the instructions. Had a preference to having it run under xp using bootcamp but spent 3hours trying that, then literally 5minutes using those instructions, enjoy

Interesting that under Leopard and with my Hermes upgraded to WM6 this method seems to be broken. Whenever I pair my mobile it shows nothing under Services other than Serial, and there is never any option to "select Access the Internet with your phone's data connection" at anytime

No clue what's changed but no internet via my mobile, nutz :(

Guest The Doctor
Interesting that under Leopard and with my Hermes upgraded to WM6 this method seems to be broken. Whenever I pair my mobile it shows nothing under Services other than Serial, and there is never any option to "select Access the Internet with your phone's data connection" at anytime

No clue what's changed but no internet via my mobile, nutz :(

There should be an option to use the device as a network port... unless the T-Mobile ROM has that functionality removed.... do you have the Internet Sharing application in your programs menu?

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Embraer

Hope it hasn't been removed 'cos I pay for the ability for it to connect (all be it T-Mobile assume that I'm using a PC). Doctor are you using WM6 & Leopard? Would you mind pm'ing me a complete walk thru 'cos whenever I set this up it returns a modem error