No Notes Sync?

Guest mutejute

Guest mutejute

I just upgraded my ActiveSync to 4.5 and started synchronizing my E650 for the first time. Problem is, there is no sync option for notes. I can only sync calendar, email, tasks, contacts but no notes. My MDA (my old phone) can sync notes. Is that a limitation of E650 or the Windows Mobile Standard phones?

Guest hanami
I just upgraded my ActiveSync to 4.5 and started synchronizing my E650 for the first time. Problem is, there is no sync option for notes. I can only sync calendar, email, tasks, contacts but no notes. My MDA (my old phone) can sync notes. Is that a limitation of E650 or the Windows Mobile Standard phones?

Yes, that's indeed a limitation of smartphone devices.

Guest ayanGR

It's one of those WM issues since the first version. Don't know why Microsoft let this feature out and never learned from their mistakes. Notes are really really important. Use SmartphoneNotes or PhatNotes (3rd party apps) that do the job fine.