psnes 1.47 with savegame option needed

Guest nothin

Guest nothin

i was testing ALL 25 snes emus on my wizard with newly flashed wm06(special edition).

i was SHOCKED what had happeded when i launched chrono trigger with 1.47 without savegame option...

it was circa about 15-20% faster than 1.5x, and faster, than EVERYTHING i saw...strange, must be ROM related...

testing procedure is simple: launching chrono trigger with nosound, portrait, and frameskip=3.

usually average framerate on intro is 45-75, with 1.47 and newly flashed ROM from xdadevelopers i got 55-120 FRAMES per second(of course frameskip makes things different in real measurement, but i know how to manage..).

so, why theres no save option on that psnes version... i think it would be only snes emu i ever use...but why theres no save option....damn..:rolleyes:

Edited by nothin

Guest mikeeey
i was testing ALL 25 snes emus on my wizard with newly flashed wm06(special edition).

i was SHOCKED what had happeded when i launched chrono trigger with 1.47 without savegame option...

it was circa about 15-20% faster than 1.5x, and faster, than EVERYTHING i saw...strange, must be ROM related...

testing procedure is simple: launching chrono trigger with nosound, portrait, and frameskip=3.

usually average framerate on intro is 45-75, with 1.47 and newly flashed ROM from xdadevelopers i got 55-120 FRAMES per second(of course frameskip makes things different in real measurement, but i know how to manage..).

so, why theres no save option on that psnes version... i think it would be only snes emu i ever use...but why theres no save option....damn..:rolleyes:

so 1.47 is faster on that rom? is it ppc only or both ppc and smartphone? where did u get that version?

have u PM'd masterall about this?

Guest nothin
so 1.47 is faster on that rom? is it ppc only or both ppc and smartphone? where did u get that version?

have u PM'd masterall about this?

this is very strange situation, i am not sure, if its ROM, i will upload that pocketsnes soon... all i know, that i didnt notice such behavior on other ROMS, i am testing emus in similar conditions to have overall sight..but that version doesn't have save option, and it's serious issue...

my tests are simple: i am using chronotrigger and earthbound, as complex games, that are stressing machine...and damn, both are fluid and very playable. 1.52 is not as fast as that one..

i did not PM'ed masterall yet, i need to be sure, what is responsible for that differences..

its ppc verson, i think..but i may be wrong.

Guest mikeeey
this is very strange situation, i am not sure, if its ROM, i will upload that pocketsnes soon... all i know, that i didnt notice such behavior on other ROMS, i am testing emus in similar conditions to have overall sight..but that version doesn't have save option, and it's serious issue...

my tests are simple: i am using chronotrigger and earthbound, as complex games, that are stressing machine...and damn, both are fluid and very playable. 1.52 is not as fast as that one..

i did not PM'ed masterall yet, i need to be sure, what is responsible for that differences..

its ppc verson, i think..but i may be wrong.

i dont know why it's faster, but thats strange. does it play games version 1.52 cant? such as mario kart and super mario rpg?