AS connection

Guest Pr0sper

Guest Pr0sper

I just got my S710 today. I simply love it, but I'm having big problems with AS 4.5.

Before, I had AS 3.8 installed, and everything was just fine. Now, with 4.5, AS doesn't detect my Vox. Nevermind which USB port I use, I can't get a connection.

Any hints .. ? :rolleyes:

Edit: It must have something to do with the Vox. My SDA II (HTC Hurricane) is still detected by AS.

I also tried turning off every firewall and virus scan, but it doesn't work anyway... :P

Edited by Pr0sper

Guest Disco Stu

I might be wrong with this but I still believe AS only allows you to sync with one Smartphone.

You can have partnerships with a Smartphone and a Pocket PC but not two Smartphones.

So I would delete the Hurricane partnership and try again.

Guest Pr0sper
I might be wrong with this but I still believe AS only allows you to sync with one Smartphone.

You can have partnerships with a Smartphone and a Pocket PC but not two Smartphones.

So I would delete the Hurricane partnership and try again.

AS 4.5 deleted every previous partnership when installing. So my Hurricane just opens the 'new partnership' window, where you can select a guest or a standard partnership, when connecting with my PC.

I found a thread where a guy has a similiar problem, hopefully we'll find a solution soon... :rolleyes: