NEW VOX theme: ZeN (UPDATED)

Guest DAK ATTACK

Guest DAK ATTACK
Great themes. Thanks.

However the all day reminder screen isn't working too well for me. The text appears at the very bottom of the note and overwrites the people. It is also in white, so very hard to read!

Can you do something to make it a bit more legible please?

Now that's very, very odd indeed as the Text should be black and I set the location of the text to be perfect....hmmmm odd.

I have no idea how your seeing this, perhaps you should use the first or second ZEN themes than this one if it fixes your issue.....odd.

Guest DAK ATTACK
Now that's very, very odd indeed as the Text should be black and I set the location of the text to be perfect....hmmmm odd.

I have no idea how your seeing this, perhaps you should use the first or second ZEN themes than this one if it fixes your issue.....odd.

AhhhHA!

Just a silly thought, make sure you use the SECOND theme with the new reminder screen, the new reminder screen is not for the first version...

...Will upload it new complete version to make life easier....I do complicate things don't i? :rolleyes:

Guest DAK ATTACK

LAST UPDATE (I hope).

This ZIP contains all the needed files plus the SmartMonitor cab to bring the theme to the most recent package (Zen vista with the new reminder screen. :rolleyes:

sshot006.jpg

sshot005-1.jpg

sshot003-1.jpg

dayb.jpg

sshot002-1.jpg

NOTE: You don't need this if you updated the old way

ZeN_Vista_.zip

Edited by DAK ATTACK

Guest uczmeg
LAST UPDATE (I hope).

I'll try a clean install of the latest version and see if that solves the all day issue I have.

Another question, how do you get rid of the all day screen? I know pressing down clears it, but I've deleted the appointment and I still get the screen every time I go to home!

Guest DAK ATTACK
I'll try a clean install of the latest version and see if that solves the all day issue I have.

Another question, how do you get rid of the all day screen? I know pressing down clears it, but I've deleted the appointment and I still get the screen every time I go to home!

You still get the all day reminder after you've deleted the appointment?

That's err odd as well as its a MS plugin that simply looks at the PIM, mine normally refreshes after a minute or so....after deleting the appointment, return to the home screen, press down to dismiss the reminder, return to the home screen and the reminder is now gone.

Guest uczmeg
You still get the all day reminder after you've deleted the appointment?

That's err odd as well as its a MS plugin that simply looks at the PIM, mine normally refreshes after a minute or so....after deleting the appointment, return to the home screen, press down to dismiss the reminder, return to the home screen and the reminder is now gone.

Can't get rid of the damn thing!

It even comes back if I switch off the phone. :rolleyes:

Edited by uczmeg

Guest DAK ATTACK
Can't get rid of the damn thing!

It even comes back if I switch off the phone. :rolleyes:

Have you tried the MS default screen just to see if its an issue with the phone or my theme!?

Guest uczmeg
Have you tried the MS default screen just to see if its an issue with the phone or my theme!?

I have now!

It appears to be your screen.

Let me try wiping it and putting on your last upload...

Edited by uczmeg

Guest uczmeg

Okay, a clean start seems to have removed all the problems.

The screen now disappears like it should and the reminder screen now has balck text in the right place.

Thank you!

Guest DAK ATTACK
Okay, a clean start seems to have removed all the problems.

The screen now disappears like it should and the reminder screen now has balck text in the right place.

Thank you!

Well your the first so far mate to get it to do that, must be the MS plugin calling odd behaviour rather than the actual theme (joy of xml and plugs)...oh well all is good again

Guest Puky70

@DAK ATTACK,

thx for your great theme. Can I use this one on german HTC S710???

After the installation is the language english on my homescreen.

For the future updates it is better to edit your first post in this topic. Therefore everybody can easily get the latest pack of the theme.

Kindly Regards

Puky70

Guest Egmel
Well your the first so far mate to get it to do that, must be the MS plugin calling odd behaviour rather than the actual theme (joy of xml and plugs)...oh well all is good again

I'm having the same problem, I have a reminder which keeps on popping up each time I go back to the home screen, I down button to cancel it but it pops back up the next time I return to the homescreen. I don't want to delete the appointment (it's a re-occuring birthday) just cancel the flash screen.

Any ideas?

Guest DAK ATTACK
I'm having the same problem, I have a reminder which keeps on popping up each time I go back to the home screen, I down button to cancel it but it pops back up the next time I return to the homescreen. I don't want to delete the appointment (it's a re-occuring birthday) just cancel the flash screen.

Any ideas?

Thats normal behaviour mate, xml homescreens have no intelligence so it wont remember you pressed no to hide the reminder.....when you go back to the home screen anytime it will appear again.....thats how ms plugins work.

Guest Egmel
Thats normal behaviour mate, xml homescreens have no intelligence so it wont remember you pressed no to hide the reminder.....when you go back to the home screen anytime it will appear again.....thats how ms plugins work.

Damn! Any way to disable the splash screen then as I love the theme but I can't cope with having to cancel a re-occuring reminder. I wonder how the windows default theme does it as I cancelled one using that this morning and it hasn't popped back up...

Guest DAK ATTACK
Damn! Any way to disable the splash screen then as I love the theme but I can't cope with having to cancel a re-occuring reminder. I wonder how the windows default theme does it as I cancelled one using that this morning and it hasn't popped back up...

The default one is just the outlook reminder you set on the actual appoinment mate :rolleyes:

If you want to remove the reminder copy the xml files to your pc, right click on each and say open with note pad and delete the following:

plugin file="sysplug.dll" clsid="{2FFD93B3-0FF0-4228-A6D6-D2DF177D7D92}" name="allday" height="293">

-

-

-

then copy the file back.

Guest DAK ATTACK
That's great, thanks, I've just commented it out though in case I want to get it back later!

Ahhh yes that's a great idea....clever :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Guest satyab

Question: Does it have to be installed on device?

I tried installing it on storage card (my documents folder my other xml based themes are here). It did let me change the theme but smartmonitor plugin didn't work and background images did not show up.

Nice theme just has everything that I wanted in my theme...Thank you very much.

Those who wants to create theme can try Homescreen Builder from MadBeetle.

Edited by satyab

Guest SypherNL

Nice Theme.. I am using the blue one, but i changed the colors a bit. I reverted them back to the original WM6 blueish color-scheme as the color you use turns up a bit like purple :)

Can you fix the background images, for landscape? When i switch to landscape, the "icons" are missing (the stats)

Edited by SypherNL

Guest Targeter

Hi, thanks for the great theme. I had a problem with the reminder screen popping up all the time as well, so I started digging aroung in the xml file. Turns out there was a slight typo: on line 40, it reads:

format state="noevent" visible="false" />

that should be:

That fixed things for me.

Guest DAK ATTACK
Nice Theme.. I am using the blue one, but i changed the colors a bit. I reverted them back to the original WM6 blueish color-scheme as the color you use turns up a bit like purple :)

Can you fix the background images, for landscape? When i switch to landscape, the "icons" are missing (the stats)

That was a limitation of this skin, please try the new STEAM skin by me as the icons are a lot nicer (actual meters):

http://www.modaco.com/STEAM-simple-skin-DAK-t257192.html

Guest DAK ATTACK
Hi, thanks for the great theme. I had a problem with the reminder screen popping up all the time as well, so I started digging aroung in the xml file. Turns out there was a slight typo: on line 40, it reads:

format state="noevent" visible="false" />

that should be:

That fixed things for me.

Huh?

That's rather odd as I have just downloaded the theme and can't see the typo.