mario rom for pocketnester

Guest vinnyvegas

Guest vinnyvegas

Hello, first post here and sorry if it sounds a bit needy. I would like to say first though that the site has helped me out with a lot of information about my Tmobile Dash and i thank all of the nowledgable posters for their information. Now the needy part - can someone point me to the direction where I can get the mario rom for pocketnester on my Dash. Believe me I have googled and looked everywhere(that I can think of). I would be greatful and hope to return the kindness in the future when I am more smarphone savvy and maybe able to help someone who is at my novice level. Thanks

Guest mikeeey
Hello, first post here and sorry if it sounds a bit needy. I would like to say first though that the site has helped me out with a lot of information about my Tmobile Dash and i thank all of the nowledgable posters for their information. Now the needy part - can someone point me to the direction where I can get the mario rom for pocketnester on my Dash. Believe me I have googled and looked everywhere(that I can think of). I would be greatful and hope to return the kindness in the future when I am more smarphone savvy and maybe able to help someone who is at my novice level. Thanks

hm its actually not to hard to find. for example if its a nes game you could search "super mario brothers 3.nes" or "NES mario rom".

idk just try different combinations of things or the exact same title followed by .NES or whichever format of game it is.