HTC Touch Launch - promotional videos

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest argh

Heehee, that second video is great:

"There's 100s of phones on the market but none of them have really revolutionised the touchscreen experience like the HTC Touch"

Off camera: "Thank god we beat the iPhone by a few weeks"

Guest Chimpanzee

I'm no expert, but isn't it's main selling point (the menu system) just an application installed on the phone? Would it be possible to install Touch (or a similar application) on another device? Does a similar application already exist?

Very nice looking device though! :rolleyes:

Guest Chimpanzee
I'm no expert, but isn't it's main selling point (the menu system) just an application installed on the phone? Would it be possible to install Touch (or a similar application) on another device? Does a similar application already exist?

Sorry, just read the other thread. Ignore that.

Guest Ovie

In terms of a similar application there is SPB Shell, which at first glance looks very similar. Obviously you don't have all the fancy sweeps and what not.

Guest agent.m

It does actually inspire me to download SPB Shell nice one HTC :rolleyes: The device looks cool enough but I wouldnt spent more than £100 on it unless the spec were better.

Guest bobbypenguin
It does actually inspire me to download SPB Shell nice one HTC :rolleyes: The device looks cool enough but I wouldnt spent more than £100 on it unless the spec were better.

I wouldnt recommend the old WM5 to anyone..but from what I've seen on the HTC's website of the HTC TOUCH it seems as HTC did a really good job there!! and even if the iPhone is better looking/cooler...let's not forget that it will cost at least twice as much as the Touch (when and if it will be released!)

Guest Shuflie
I wouldnt recommend the old WM5 to anyone..but from what I've seen on the HTC's website of the HTC TOUCH it seems as HTC did a really good job there!!

Would that be because its actually WM6 and not WM5? On the subject of the touch website have you watched the promotional video right to the end? Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Phone sex" :rolleyes:

Guest bugeyes

hmmmnnnn i wonder if the Kaiser will be more like this than the pre release kaisers that have been floating around the web....(modaco?) if so my moneys spent whatever the cost! droooollll! :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.