Update ROM over Bluetooth

Guest Cruonit

Guest Cruonit

I have problem with the USB connection(it recognises the phone(USB on WinXP sp2) but it doesn't find the driver.

So i have to use ActiveSync over Bluetooth.

Can i update the ROM (to newer version) over bluetooth(activesync) or over a miniSD card?

i mean is it secure ?

I have problem with the USB connection(it recognises the phone(USB on WinXP sp2) but it doesn't find the driver.

Can i update the ROM (to newer version) over bluetooth(activesync) or over a miniSD card?

i mean is it secure ?

What's your device and what version of ActiveSync are you using?

Guest darkswitch

i mean is it secure ?

Haha!

Your bluetooth connection will get cut off as soon as the rom update puts your phone into bootloader.

If you can get an img dump of the rom and shove it on a formatted mini sd then when you put your phone into bootloader, it will say do you want to install this rom basically so thats the other method.

Have you tried putting your phone in bootloader and plugging in the USB? This might reinstall the XP drivers. Also try reintalling Active Sync to get USB capabilites back for a rom upgrade.