Dont know how hard reset HTC S710? look here!!

Guest Yehaaa

Guest Yehaaa

WAY: 1

* Open the 'Start' menu

* Select 'Expert'

* Select 'Clear Storage'

* You will now be prompted with a warning about the consequences of a hard reset.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAY: 2

If you cannot run program to hard reset form "Expert" folder. Turn off your phone, then press both *SOFT KEYS* and *POWER ON* device. After moment release both soft keys. On the black screen asking for confirmation press *GREEN PHONE BUTTON* and wait couple minutes for phone to initialize.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that works :P ... works whit me :rolleyes:

-If wanna ask something more.. just PM to me!

Edited by Yehaaa

Guest nickcornaglia

Both well known methods. Thanks for refreshing our memories though. No need for PMs...lets all learn from eachother's questions. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest xabdullahx

When i press Soft keys then poweron it just turn on.. ?!

maybe black blank screen appears in the start. but thats normally (Ive tried to press Green button too..)

Using S710 Vox

My problem is:

1. I turn on phone

2. HTC logo appears

3. Windows mobile loge appears

4. Black screen

5. Again: Htc logo appears

6. windows mobile logo

7. Black screen...

again again and again

EDIT: Yea.. solved by booting without Memory card ;)

Edited by xabdullahx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Varghjärta

Thank you!

I was just googling to find out and the instructions for other modells was not that same for my s710. I tried the whole "hold down the voice record button" and power on and a few other variations. This seems to be working.

This time around I need to stop stuffing it with junk that slows it down.

• 8 months later...

Thank you soooooo much. I had just about given up having explored all avenues including my service provider. Thank you got my phone back. :D

WAY: 1

* Open the 'Start' menu

* Select 'Expert'

* Select 'Clear Storage'

* You will now be prompted with a warning about the consequences of a hard reset.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAY: 2

If you cannot run program to hard reset form "Expert" folder. Turn off your phone, then press both *SOFT KEYS* and *POWER ON* device. After moment release both soft keys. On the black screen asking for confirmation press *GREEN PHONE BUTTON* and wait couple minutes for phone to initialize.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that works :angry: ... works whit me :D

-If wanna ask something more.. just PM to me!

• 1 month later...
Guest krauthead
sorry for asking .. *SOFT KEYS* ... which keys are those?

Yeah, that would be really nice.

Because I am not able to start anymore my HTC S710 after installing some software.

It looks like it starts but after the Windows Splash screen the HTC Splash screen appears the second time and there it stays.

Could someone help me please? :(

Regards

krauthead

//EDIT: I also have already removed my memory card and that also didn't help. :D

//EDIT2: I have solved my problem ;)

I only didn't press good enough the two softkeys (my father hold the softkeys and I pressed the power button ^^)

Thanks anyway :wacko:

Edited by krauthead