Gaming / emulator news as of 06/15/2007

Guest Menneisyys

Guest Menneisyys

It was some 20 days ago that I published my last installment of Gaming news. Let’s see what happened in the meantime and what should you immediately go purchase before the rebate is over.

First, three EXCELLENT games (two of them even having a MS Smartphone version!) for half the price today. Go get them – they are ALL highly recommended.

1. Orions: Legend of Wizards, by far the best turn-based strategy game ever released for Windows Mobile (see my Strategy Guide HERE), is available HERE for $9.98 (unfortunately, there's no MS Smartphone version of the game)
  2. SkyForce Duo PPC (SkyForce and SkyForce Reloaded combined) is available HERE (for the MS Smartphone, HERE) for $12.00 only
In addition, an important remark for gaming fans: Should you ever need more games for your Pocket PC (let alone MS Smartphone), emulation is a GREAT way of playing. Don’t forget to check out my gaming console / home computer emulator reviews – I’ve published several of them in the last few days!

Now, for the regular news.

Emulator news, new releases:

1. A new, 0.25 version of SmartGear, one of the best, fastest and, what is even better, MS Smartphone-compatible emulators has been released. It fixes the VGA issues I’ve mentioned in the review of the previous, 0.24 version.
  2. Masterall, developer of several EXCELLENT emulators (also supporting MS Smartphone) has also released some interesting stuff:

Guest mikeeey
It was some 20 days ago that I published my last installment of Gaming news. Let’s see what happened in the meantime and what should you immediately go purchase before the rebate is over.

First, three EXCELLENT games (two of them even having a MS Smartphone version!) for half the price today. Go get them – they are ALL highly recommended.

1. Orions: Legend of Wizards, by far the best turn-based strategy game ever released for Windows Mobile (see my Strategy Guide HERE), is available HERE for $9.98 (unfortunately, there's no MS Smartphone version of the game)
  2. SkyForce Duo PPC (SkyForce and SkyForce Reloaded combined) is available HERE (for the MS Smartphone, HERE) for $12.00 only
In addition, an important remark for gaming fans: Should you ever need more games for your Pocket PC (let alone MS Smartphone), emulation is a GREAT way of playing. Don’t forget to check out my gaming console / home computer emulator reviews – I’ve published several of them in the last few days!

Now, for the regular news.

Emulator news, new releases:

1. A new, 0.25 version of SmartGear, one of the best, fastest and, what is even better, MS Smartphone-compatible emulators has been released. It fixes the VGA issues I’ve mentioned in the review of the previous, 0.24 version.
  2. Masterall, developer of several EXCELLENT emulators (also supporting MS Smartphone) has also released some interesting stuff:

Guest Menneisyys
great!

i wasnt sure if u were also including ppc-only games, but i believe the game Azgard defense (a tower defense game for pocket pc) just came out. i love tower defense games, especially multiplayer. idk if azgard defense is multiplayer or not tho

Yup, I've reported about Azgard in the previous part of these "Games news" series. It doesn't contain MP support, unfortunately.

Guest mikeeey
Yup, I've reported about Azgard in the previous part of these "Games news" series. It doesn't contain MP support, unfortunately.

oo ok i thought it was just recent thats why i didnt notice.