finalburn keys setup for htc vox/s710/e650

Guest kaiser47

Guest kaiser47

Heelo everybody,

I 've been using finalburn for some weeks now and i wonder what is the best and most ergonomic keys setup for landscape on orange e650/htc vox ?

below you can see my current setup, strange, isn't it? but if holding the phone differently, i have difficulties finding the action keys :rolleyes:

in fact i made this picture to remind me how to map it bacause of the differences between the original key function in wm6, the code for each key, and its function in finalburn.

Edit : this is with "display settings" configured to "landscape right" in final burn.

tell me what you think about it and show me other settings if you have good ones.

thank you..

finalburnkeyssetupyd5.th.jpg

Edited by kaiser47

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kukucska
Heelo everybody,

I 've been using finalburn for some weeks now and i wonder what is the best and most ergonomic keys setup for landscape on orange e650/htc vox ?

below you can see my current setup, strange, isn't it? but if holding the phone differently, i have difficulties finding the action keys :)

in fact i made this picture to remind me how to map it bacause of the differences between the original key function in wm6, the code for each key, and its function in finalburn.

Edit : this is with "display settings" configured to "landscape right" in final burn.

tell me what you think about it and show me other settings if you have good ones.

thank you..

finalburnkeyssetupyd5.th.jpg

I can't quite get your drift,man. What's the point?

Or i've lost the thread??

Guest PolloLoco
87 views and no reaction ? was my post completely stupid ?

Yes, this is actually one of my favorite stupid/lazy posts that clog up the forum. Instead of asking for help on a topic so trivial - you should just experiment for yourself until you find a configuration you like the best. That's what everyone else does.

Hint: Tried the keyboard buttons to replace the joystick when playing in landscape?

Edited by PolloLoco

Guest kaiser47
Yes, this is actually one of my favorite stupid/lazy posts that clog up the forum. Instead of asking for help on a topic so trivial - you should just experiment for yourself until you find a configuration you like the best. That's what everyone else does.

Hint: Tried the keyboard buttons to replace the joystick when playing in landscape?

hey stay calm please.

i was not asking for help.

As you say, i spent some time testing and turning the phone again and again until i understood how it works and which ascii code correspond to which key. And it was "boring", so i posted this because i thought it could help newbies like me.

Now if you dont like it, just dont reply, but for information, my setup and picture has been quoted in some french tutorials for finalburn, so i guess it was not completely stupid and useless.

I know everyone else experiment and find his solution alone (as i did), but it is not a crime to share a solution and try to simplify the testings for the others?

now if someone has a different/better setting and wants to share it instead of "staying the best alone" ....