ZUMA

Guest MrSpliff

Guest whiteflippinjew

Um, whats Zuma?

If its a pc game, the only way it will work on windows mobile is if it is open source and someone ported it to WM or if the company that created the game made a port of its own to WM.

If neither of those are the case, then you're SOL untill one of the above happens.

If Zuma is a console game for the Gameboy/Color/Advance, NES, SNES, Mega Drive, Master System, or CPS1/2/Cave/Neo-Geo, then you can use one of masterall's emulators for that.

Guest mikeeey
Um, whats Zuma?

If its a pc game, the only way it will work on windows mobile is if it is open source and someone ported it to WM or if the company that created the game made a port of its own to WM.

If neither of those are the case, then you're SOL untill one of the above happens.

If Zuma is a console game for the Gameboy/Color/Advance, NES, SNES, Mega Drive, Master System, or CPS1/2/Cave/Neo-Geo, then you can use one of masterall's emulators for that.

after looking up what ZUMA is, i found out it's just like the VERY fun smartphone game, dragonball. here you can download the demo for smartphone or pocket pc:

http://www.clickgamer.com/moreinfo.htm?pid...p;section=SMART

i have it on my phone and i love it. hope your wife likes it.