MESSAGING HELP/ TOUCH!!!

Guest sasha26

Guest sasha26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on my touch I have this problem:

when i click on a message header (SMS or EMAIL) to read it, it opoens the message scrolled down a bit... when i read a text, it is scrolled all the way down to the bottom, so I can't see any of the text message body! in an email, it is scrolled down two clicks into the message body... I have searched the registry for "inbox" and "message" and ":scroll" but I can't find an answer... PLEASE HELP!!!

Guest sasha26

oh, also, when i hit menu, the "view" option is greyed out... I think it is a registry edit, could someone shed some light? thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on my touch I have this problem:

when i click on a message header (SMS or EMAIL) to read it, it opoens the message scrolled down a bit... when i read a text, it is scrolled all the way down to the bottom, so I can't see any of the text message body! in an email, it is scrolled down two clicks into the message body... I have searched the registry for "inbox" and "message" and ":scroll" but I can't find an answer... PLEASE HELP!!!