The settings could not be opened

Guest pt1

Hi,

A few days ago my dash with wm6 decided to lock me out of most config settings. I get "The settings could not be opened." with most config options including settings for home screen, profile edit, most phone settings (auto answer, caller id...), sound, clocks & alarm, Wi-Fi connections, bluetooth...

I tried reboothing, removing battery, profile reset with no success.

Anyone has a clue?

Thanks.

PS: I don't have any 3rd party apps installed, everthing is t-mobile standard.

Guest xfxf
Hi,

A few days ago my dash with wm6 decided to lock me out of most config settings. I get "The settings could not be opened." with most config options including settings for home screen, profile edit, most phone settings (auto answer, caller id...), sound, clocks & alarm, Wi-Fi connections, bluetooth...

I tried reboothing, removing battery, profile reset with no success.

Anyone has a clue?

Thanks.

PS: I don't have any 3rd party apps installed, everthing is t-mobile standard.

I have exactly the same problem on my IPAQ 512, start from yesterday. I don't think i did anything but the settings cannot config anymore.

I have exactly the same problem on my IPAQ 512, start from yesterday. I don't think i did anything but the settings cannot config anymore.

I had to do a software reset to recover the settings. Ofcource, everything is gone after that but naturally, I had everything backed up on my pc so everything was back to normal within minutes...It's still a pain though. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Jaspreet
I had to do a software reset to recover the settings. Ofcource, everything is gone after that but naturally, I had everything backed up on my pc so everything was back to normal within minutes...It's still a pain though. :)

had the same problem start about 3 or 4 days ago...i just put on the beta HTC S620 WM6 rom and it seems to be working fine now and a lot faster as well =D

-Jas

Guest ChoppedG

help my hp ipaq 514 has the same problem i cant set anything i just got the fone today and when i go into settings it say error the settings could not be opened

how do i fix it or how to reset it email plz at [email protected] tankz

Guest ChoppedG

help my hp ipaq 514 has the same problem i cant set anything i just got the fone today and when i go into settings it say error the settings could not be opened

how do i fix it or how to reset it email plz at [email protected] tankz