Congrats Masterall for the no less than NINE SP & PPCMag Best Software Awards nominations! :)

Guest Menneisyys

Guest Menneisyys

I think we all gaming console emulator freaks owe a LOT to Masterall, author of several really high quality emulators (also) compatible with the MS Smartphone platform.

While I’ve already congratulated Masterall on this feat in the FinalBurn thread ( http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=247894 ), I’d like to tell all MoDaCo Games forum readers (even the ones that don’t follow the FinalBurn thread) about the nominations.

On my behalf, I’ve (you may know that I’m the Nominations Manager at PPCMag) nominated his five emulators in nine (!) Smartphone and Pocket PC Best Software Awards 2007 categories. To see the list and the other emulators I’ve nominated, search (Ctrl-F) for his nick “Masterall” in the official Awards list http://www.pocketpcmag.com/awards/category...07_newquery.asp if interested (you can also freely comment on the nominees. Note that I couldn’t nominate SmartGear; this is why it’s not in there). I think many of these nominations will be finalist and some even winners in these categories after the voting has closed. (I’ve invited some very knowledgeable judges like Michu, author of Emupage, to be the judge in the process. That is, I’m pretty sure the final results will really reflect the quality of the titles.)

Once again, well done Masterall, and we all hope you continue giving us your really high-quality emulators :)

Guest nothin

HAIL HAIL HAIL!!!

To the King!

Menneisyys, after lecture of NUMEROUS amount of your posts everywhere i must say, that you should be nominated as author/writer, too.

Edited by nothin

Guest Menneisyys
HAIL HAIL HAIL!!!

To the King!

Menneisyys, after lecture of NUMEROUS amount of your posts everywhere i must say, that you should be nominated as author/writer, too.

Thanks, I can't complain - I'm continuously receiving greetings and positive feedback. Heck, without knowing WinCE software, I wouldn't have been appointed the, software-wise, most important position (Nominations Manager - that is, someone that knows as much as possible about PPC / Smartphone software) at PPCMag :)

Guest masterall

I'm very glad to hear the good news! Thanks for all your strongly support, every emulator will not be so good without your tests and advices.

More and better emulators will appear later, I'm sure.

Guest CharlyV
I'm very glad to hear the good news! Thanks for all your strongly support, every emulator will not be so good without your tests and advices.

More and better emulators will appear later, I'm sure.

As I said, good job masterall.

Guest v3rider

I never thought my PPC phone (Dopod 818) could play SNK/CPS1/CPS2 and even CAVE arcade games before. Now I have another portable game “console” on hand, besides my PSP/GBA. I love you so much, my Lord Masterall!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...