Having Trouble Recieving MMS on my SDA

This has been bugging me for a while now. I updated to the Imate sp5m rom 2.6.331.2 and I cant get MMS messages anymore...my phone says it cant recieve them and to check my settings. Ive read around everywhere and played with every possible setting. I really dont want to downgrade to the garbage Tmobile rom but....

Is there any possible way to have the imate rom and MMS working?? Anything will help.

Thanks

Guest notaliberal

Go to the t-mobile configurator and enter the settings exactly as they say. Then, send YOURSELF an MMS message to finish setting everything up.

After that you should be good to go. I just had to do this this morning, so I know it will work.

I'm on T-Mobile US...

Here's the link:

http://tmobileus.wdsglobal.com/phonefirst?

Good luck,

Go to the t-mobile configurator and enter the settings exactly as they say. Then, send YOURSELF an MMS message to finish setting everything up.

After that you should be good to go. I just had to do this this morning, so I know it will work.

I'm on T-Mobile US...

Here's the link:

http://tmobileus.wdsglobal.com/phonefirst?

Good luck,

Tryin it out right now!!! Thanks!

I still dont know if its working..I no longer get the message saying I need to change my settings and when I get an MMS and choose download it will say finished and thats it....Any suggestions?

Guest notaliberal

did you send yourself an MMS first? For some reason, sometimes you actually do need to send yourself a picture message to get it working properly.

If you've already done that and it still doesn't work, then post back everything in your MMS settings. In MMS, click Options, then Account options, then MMS. List what's in there, and then click Menu -> MMSC settings and list exactly what's in there.

If we still can't get it working, you may have to go through the hassle of calling t-mo and asking them if MMS is set up for your account. There's a slim possibility the problem could be on their end...

Let us know.

Good luck,

Guest notaliberal

Sorry for the delay, the email notification didn't tell me you had posted back...

As for the username and password, I left those blank as well. I entered everything exactly as instructed by the t-mobile configurator. Then i sent myself a test MMS and everything was fine...

So, again, try that. If still no go, call t-mo.

Good luck,