Voicemail bug with Black Majik WM6 ROM?

Guest homme.depoire

Guest homme.depoire

I'm chuffed with the Black Majik ROM but there seems to be a bug whereby voicemails come though as an sms with random characters and not a proper notification.

Is there a fix?

Guest jimbouk

Yes. O use different system texts to the other networks to trigger the spool icon.

Google for the sdkcerts cab or the Orange UK cab by rabdo. Either will sort out the issue.

Guest homme.depoire
Yes. O use different system texts to the other networks to trigger the spool icon.

Google for the sdkcerts cab or the Orange UK cab by rabdo. Either will sort out the issue.

Thanks for the advice :-)

Ironically applying that has sorted out another niggle but not the voicemail issue - I don't get any sort of notification now.

Edited by homme.depoire

Guest homme.depoire
This is the version I used on Majik. Worked for me.

Just re-ran both cabs again (sdk certs and then radbo's) and all is well - bizarely the only thing I did differently was to soft rest manually rather than letting the device handle the process itself.

Thanks to everyone who helped out!

Edited by homme.depoire

Guest rabdo
Just re-ran both cabs again (sdk certs and then radbo's) and all is well - bizarely the only thing I did differently was to soft rest manually rather than letting the device handle the process itself.

Thanks to everyone who helped out!

Just for your information, my file 'Orange UK by rabdo.cab' contains the sdkcerts so you don't need both cabs