(WIP) AlbumArt for Windows Mobile: an cd-cover manager with intergrated search functionality.

Guest edgecrush3r

Guest edgecrush3r

Hi Guys,

I simply cannot keep this project to myself anymore, and thats why I have to write something about my latest project and share the progress.

As you probarby know from my previous freeware software release (GPRS Manager), I mainly write applications when I get seriously annoiyed with the shortcomings of my gadget/PC or girlfriend :) (just kidn).

'AlbumArt for Windows Mobile' (working title) is a tool which let you manage (CD) cover artwork for your 'Windows Media Player' music collection on your device.

Why??? Because Windows Media Player is great for synchronizing Music, but it sure doesnt copy those album artwork pictures which make your MP3 player look soo damn awesome.. (uhm, I mean Windows Mobile Device)

To make things more easy... its a Windows (forgive me *nix /usr) application, to manage the cd artwork content of your device.

Its got two cool features so far:

* copy artwork from your clipboard to the device (into the right folder, ofcourse)

* search and download cd-covers from AlbumArt.org (which is... a realy cool site for finding cd-covers)

any features will be implemented on request (within reason).

PS: for screenshots, please check the attachments.

Cheers,

Tony

post-19754-1183773028_thumb.png

post-19754-1183773304_thumb.png

post-19754-1183773325_thumb.png

Edited by edgecrush3r