UK release in Sept

Guest GordonTGopher

Guest jim.mason
Another "official" mail confirming Sept release :)

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=831010

Gordon

I popped into the T Mobile shop in Norwich yesterday and asked them about the Kaiser. They said that as the 'Touch' was being released on 19th July, T have decided to postpone the Kaiser until late August mainly because they didn't want both phones out at the same time as with the Vario II and Compact III. So lets hope this guy knows what he's talking about!!!

Jim

Guest 972telecom.com
I popped into the T Mobile shop in Norwich yesterday and asked them about the Kaiser. They said that as the 'Touch' was being released on 19th July, T have decided to postpone the Kaiser until late August mainly because they didn't want both phones out at the same time as with the Vario II and Compact III. So lets hope this guy knows what he's talking about!!!

Jim

Hey guys just wanted to let you know i got to play with one last week! Simply Amazing!

We posted a video on our homepage if you want to see it - and it is also with the Cavalier!

check it out

972telecom - where the kaiser and cavalier live...

Guest WILBUR

was just phoned up by t-mobile asking if i wanted to upgrade my vario II - i said yes, but that i was waiting for the vario III

she had a look on her systems and said that while she could definitely see it on the system there was no release date next to it - in her opinion the release date is normally present over a month in advance and so she reckoned that would mean not before september....