Has ANYONE got PocketGBA or GnuBoy working on a Blackjack?

Guest petechin

Guest petechin

I got PocketSnes and Nester working on mine, so I'm not a total-idiot-noob at this stuff. But these two emulators won't work for me. And I really want one of them to work because I can't stand that cutoff on the Snes and Nes games feel extremely old.

I just wanna know if it's possible. Then there might be some hope.

Edited by petechin

Guest ndiguy5
I got PocketSnes and Nester working on mine, so I'm not a total-idiot-noob at this stuff. But these two emulators won't work for me. And I really want one of them to work because I can't stand that cutoff on the Snes and Nes games feel extremely old.

I just wanna know if it's possible. Then there might be some hope.

We shall all keep hoping for these pocketsnes and the gba emulators for landscape devices. We are just out of luck.

• 3 months later...
Guest adambomb_13
We shall all keep hoping for these pocketsnes and the gba emulators for landscape devices. We are just out of luck.

Well pocketsnes works great in landscape on my Q now if masterall would come out come out wherever you are and fix the .cfg file for gba we would all get to feel like little school girls again

• 6 months later...
Guest Hitman0769

have a blackjack 2... PocketSNES works gr8, SmartNES works gr8, HOWEVER the latest release of PocketGBA refuses to install, my windows mobile 6 generates the error "installation was unsuccessful" and when i try other versions of PocketGBA and sometimes when i try other emulators it tells me "this program is not meant for this device" i know i know these emulators are built for PDAs and not SMARTPHONEs but Im not giving up hope yet. Also i did get 1 Sega Genesis emulator 2 work but all the games are rendered incorrectly. Lastly, GNU Boy wont work for me either. I dont quite expect any answer to this seeing as how every topic is so slow on this forum but just to answer the original poster yes there is a problem with PocketGBA at this time still.

Guest Hitman0769

have a blackjack 2... PocketSNES works gr8, SmartNES works gr8, HOWEVER the latest release of PocketGBA refuses to install, my windows mobile 6 generates the error "installation was unsuccessful" and when i try other versions of PocketGBA and sometimes when i try other emulators it tells me "this program is not meant for this device" i know i know these emulators are built for PDAs and not SMARTPHONEs but Im not giving up hope yet. Also i did get 1 Sega Genesis emulator 2 work but all the games are rendered incorrectly. Lastly, GNU Boy wont work for me either. I dont quite expect any answer to this seeing as how every topic is so slow on this forum but just to answer the original poster yes there is a problem with PocketGBA at this time still.

Guest Hitman0769

i know this post is from last year but it has nothing to do with this topic

firstly pocketsnes does work on blackjack and the original poster even mentioned that

secondly blackjack is not a landscape device

third pocketsnes does work on landscape devices

can you plz try to use a third level reading capability or higher ndiguy5? thanks!

• 2 months later...
Guest zman2100
i know this post is from last year but it has nothing to do with this topic

firstly pocketsnes does work on blackjack and the original poster even mentioned that

secondly blackjack is not a landscape device

third pocketsnes does work on landscape devices

can you plz try to use a third level reading capability or higher ndiguy5? thanks!

umm both the blackjack and the blackjack 2 are landscape devices

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zman2100
I'll take that as a no?

actually i got parallax's port of pocket gnuboy to work on the BJ2. it is incredibly small on the screen but it does indeed play gameboy and gameboy color roms on it.

also, if you have a blackjack 2, you may want to check out myblackjack2.com. there are tons of apps and forums that deal with only blackjack 2 issues

Edited by zman2100

• 2 weeks later...