Orange ROM for the i600

Guest Dead Cell

Guest Dead Cell

Hello everyone

I've got an Orange version of the Samsung i600 which I am thinking about flashing with one of the latest European unbranded ROMS.

I was searching the net for the Orange Rom, the one currently on my device, so that I can download and have as a backup should I end up bricking the device when I flash it.

Does anyone know where I can get this from?

I've asked this in a few other threads before I decided to start a new one. I hope this is ok and not a re-post or anything. If it is then I do apologise.

I hope to hear from someone.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tetstb
Hello everyone

I've got an Orange version of the Samsung i600 which I am thinking about flashing with one of the latest European unbranded ROMS.

I was searching the net for the Orange Rom, the one currently on my device, so that I can download and have as a backup should I end up bricking the device when I flash it.

Does anyone know where I can get this from?

I've asked this in a few other threads before I decided to start a new one. I hope this is ok and not a re-post or anything. If it is then I do apologise.

I hope to hear from someone.

Thanks in advance.

I've done it using the ROM available on the WIKI page and it works fine. So long as you follow the instructions you should be ok.