New MMS shortcut or registry tweak

Guest s3a

Guest xeno1

Try this, I'm not guaranteeing that it will work, but it works for sms messages so I can't see why it wouldn't work for mms messages also.

On your computer open up a new txt document in notepad and copy and paste this in it -

20#\Windows\tmail.exe -service "MMS" -to "" -body ""

Click file and then "save as". Name it NewMMS. lnk (actually you can name it anything you want as long as the .lnk is there) and then in the "save as file type" make sure you change it to "All Files" and then save. Move that file over to your ppc for your use. I moved my sms version to my documents and added a shortcut to it in cLaunch so it shows up on the today screen, but you could also add it to windows\ start menu folder and it will show up in your start menu list (it will have a no icon icon, but it will still be there) or you could move it to the windows\start menu\programs folder if that's what you want and it will show up there.

Try this, I'm not guaranteeing that it will work, but it works for sms messages so I can't see why it wouldn't work for mms messages also.

On your computer open up a new txt document in notepad and copy and paste this in it -

20#\Windows\tmail.exe -service "MMS" -to "" -body ""

Thanks for answer.

I had already tested that... but it would have been too easy. This worked well for WM5 and previous, but not on WM6 ! :)

This shortcut opens the "account selection" dialog.

Edited by s3a