The $4.99 3.5mm ExtUSB adaptor

Guest PaulOBrien

Hey Paul....Have you sent the PM'S out yet matey?...I'm not in any rush or anything......Its just i wasn't too sure if my names down for one or not.

Thanks

I haven't yet - missus is away and i'm looking after little one - but they will go out this week for sure...

P

No probs .....Just wasn't too sure if you'd sent them out or not.

Guest Paul (MVP)

I've just e-mailed everyone who has sent me a payment - check your inboxes!

The mails went to the PayPal address obviously, check your junk filters too if you can't find it!

P

Guest rav1patel

Just replied to your email. Cheers again for all this Paul. Will soon be watching movies on my e650. No more being a chav with my loudspeaker on on the bus.

Guest waroffice

mine arrived too, was think i had been forgotten ;)

I think i'll stick it out for the vario III when my contract is up in february.....

thanks paul, we owe u a beer or 2

Great ;)

Anyone interested in a different group buy now? Anything else tickle anyone's fancy? Bluetooth GPS perhaps?

P

Hmmm,

Screen protectors

Pen stylus

Car mount

Desktop cradle

Bluetooth car kit

Just a few ideas, anyone fancy any of the above to go with their soon-to-be-purchased Kaiser? :wub:

Hmmm,

Screen protectors

Pen stylus

Car mount

Desktop cradle

Bluetooth car kit

Just a few ideas, anyone fancy any of the above to go with their soon-to-be-purchased Kaiser? ;)

Desktop cradle :wub:

Guest futuresbright1

Mine arrived today many thanks Paul, best looking adapter out there i would say.

next group buy? 500 HTC Shifts? £200 each just like the networks will be paying!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest scottishbloke

Are there any people out there like me that have got a shiny new Vario III but missed out on this group buy before and want to start it again? The adaptor looks like the best I can see, but I don't want to pay $24.99 for shipping!!

Paul, any thoughts?

Are there any people out there like me that have got a shiny new Vario III but missed out on this group buy before and want to start it again? The adaptor looks like the best I can see, but I don't want to pay $24.99 for shipping!!

Paul, any thoughts?

hello,

put me down for two (hopefully we can replicate the group buy deal)

thanks

Guest ugm3a2a
hello,

put me down for two (hopefully we can replicate the group buy deal)

thanks

I just got a new V1615. Would be very interested in a group buy for this adapter.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.