STEAM! another simple skin by DAK ATTACK

Guest DAK ATTACK

Guest cooldudechand

i cant open the file it says

C:\Documents and Settings\Hunk Chand\My Documents\STEAM.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

plzzzzzzz help

i hv imate SP5 will it work on it

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest txsondra

:)

Thank you so much!!! You are awesome. Love the homescreens. Have been searaching for days to find something different. The red looks great with my BJ 2 Red. Still trying to figure out a way to show folders for all messages without having to go through all the steps and a way to have texts and email messages ring with caller id ringtones. If you have any ideas please let me know. Not sure if the battery icon works, but everything else seems to work fine. Anyway to get rid of the appointments area, don't really need that.

Thanks again and you ROCK!!!

Sondra

Okay, here goes!!

Step 1

Make sure your phone is connected to your PC and ActiveSync has made a connection.

Step 2

Select Explore from the ActiveSync menu. Now navigate to this folder: My windows Mobile based device --> Application Data --> Home

Step 3

Copy the STEAM folder and the four XML files to the 'Home' folder (drag m' drop)

Step 4

Now copy the monitorplug.ARM.CAB to your phone in a folder you can remember and now on the phone open file explorer and navigate to that file and run it. This will install the monitor plugin functions.

Step 5

Now on your phone navigate: Start-->Settings-->Home Screen.

Select the Steam home screen layout you want (Steam Red, teal, blue, or green) and make sure colour scheme and background is set to default.

Edited by txsondra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest alexdnk
Please enjoy the new version of Zen called STEAM!

Using my ZeN theme, I have tweaked the layout, removed the reminder screen and added meter icons (Battery, RAM, MEM, and Signal strength in that order).

Any comments welcome.

steam.jpg

COOOOOOOOOOOL HOMESCREEN!!!!Better than crossbow!

Guest alexdnk
i cant open the file it says

C:\Documents and Settings\Hunk Chand\My Documents\STEAM.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

plzzzzzzz help

i hv imate SP5 will it work on it

You need to install WINZIP.If it still not works or you already have it, how about this one?Any problems PM me!