Mod, pls help me delete this post, thanks!

Guest pierre

Guest Disco Stu

From MoDaCo forum rules :

Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if:

- They link to illegal ROMs or sites hosting them

- They link to other illegal content or sites hosting them (eg Smartphone ROMs, Illegal Smartphone games etc. etc.)

So, say you were advising members on how to extract WM6 files from their WM6 device and install them on their Typhoon - no problem for us. We might worry about members bricking their Typhoons and us not being able to help them get out of their mess but that's something else altogether.

However if you are telling people where to find WM6 files at an unofficial location (illegal redistribution of copyrighted software) then we would be worried.

This is how I see it - this is not an official MoDaCo statement. Hope it makes sense :)

Guest The Doctor
From MoDaCo forum rules :

So, say you were advising members on how to extract WM6 files from their WM6 device and install them on their Typhoon - no problem for us. We might worry about members bricking their Typhoons and us not being able to help them get out of their mess but that's something else altogether.

However if you are telling people where to find WM6 files at an unofficial location (illegal redistribution of copyrighted software) then we would be worried.

This is how I see it - this is not an official MoDaCo statement. Hope it makes sense :)

Agreed, share information by all means, we have no problem with that, we encourage people to share their knowledge for the benefit of other!

However, as Disco Stu said, we can't allow you to link to illegal content.

Phil