Get the Kaiser 31st July

Guest jim.mason

Guest GordonTGopher
Yes thats right you can order this fantastic phone right now for the sum of £449.99 inc Vat, well this is what there website says so will be interesting to see what happens to the date over the next few days!!!!

Link: http://www.superetrader.co.uk/htc-p4550-pd...CFQNQEgodJCbdLw

Jim

I hope you are right, but this is the second time they've had it on their site, last time it was taken down was the day the last "in stock" date passed. I'm sure they are posting info in good faith, but in my experience it's best not to depend on eta dates for goodies like this.

Good news is, whatever date it may end up, "K day" is getting closer :) The usb connector fell off my wizard yesterday, now all I need is the spare £500!

Gordon

Guest boyo69
I hope you are right, but this is the second time they've had it on their site, last time it was taken down was the day the last "in stock" date passed. I'm sure they are posting info in good faith, but in my experience it's best not to depend on eta dates for goodies like this.

Good news is, whatever date it may end up, "K day" is getting closer :P The usb connector fell off my wizard yesterday, now all I need is the spare £500!

Gordon

or 31st August now............... :)

Guest GordonTGopher
or 31st August now............... :)

Wasn't anything to do with me :P There are times I'd give anything to be proved right, but times like this.......

Gordon