Kaiser vs Iphone

Guest Alkali

Guest Alkali

I know without doubt the much talked about Iphone cannot hold a candle to the Kaiser in terms of features but becuse of the wonderul touch screen the Iphone has, i am in two minds as to which to buy. Honourable members advice me further Please.

Edited by Alkali

Guest lozzd

I never thought I'd even consider an iPhone with the lack of features. However, I got to play with one the other day, and I have to say it was fantastic. The GUI is amazing, the looks and screen are fantastic and I even considering it against the Kaiser. But at the end of the day, it is lacking so many things that (I personally) take for granted. The ability to send/recieve a picture message, copy and paste, anything like that.

However I do think for some people the iPhone will be more suited. It certainly is a typical Apple product.

Guest markdotpeters5

'typical apple product' is a tad harsh, but yes I agree. All they had to do was include MMS support (which may come in a firmware update!), include a half decent camera with flash and video recording (again, possibly with a f/w update) and I reckon I'd have been sold too, depending on price of course.

Much as I love my Windows Mobile, there's no getting away from the swishyness!!

Guest lozzd

Heh, my comment "typical apple product" wasn't necessarily an insult. What I meant was, it's lovely looking piece of kit, beautifully thought out GUI with lots of nice special effects, but at the end of the day, lacking in features that a device 5 years ago would have.

Guest markdotpeters5

Well yeah the Iphone is more about user experience than high end hardware really.

Not half bad for their first phone though! I'm waiting with anticipation for the second revision.

Guest mikeeey

the kaiser does have a normal touchscreen, but will be more touch-friendly than other devices. when i played with an iphone i thought it was too hard to navigate with lack of buttons, or stylus.