Record phonecall

Guest wlambrechts2

Guest wlambrechts2

Hi,

Maybe I have a stupid question again :-)

But ... is it possible while calling to record the phonecall on the Vox ?

Thanks,

Wim

Guest paholman
Hi,

Maybe I have a stupid question again :-)

But ... is it possible while calling to record the phonecall on the Vox ?

Thanks,

Wim

One easy method, is to put your call on Speakerphone (press and hold the green answer call key), then press the Camera button , select Video Camera mode by pressing the "1" key on the keypad, then press the action key and record a video. It will record the audio of the call.

Not ideal, but it works

There is software out there, but I've read some of them are not compatible with WM6.

Edited by paholman

• 2 weeks later...

One easy method, is to put your call on Speakerphone (press and hold the green answer call key), then press the Camera button , select Video Camera mode by pressing the "1" key on the keypad, then press the action key and record a video. It will record the audio of the call.

Not ideal, but it works

?????????????????????????????????????????????

It does not work as well as a lot of useless software for WM6. At least on G900 Toshiba. When calling nothing can be started. Seems Windows is even more useless for pocket PC. Simple Mobile phone with some functions is more usefull than these "computers" under sucking Windows. I have doubt that Pocket PC is so great substitution to a simple mobile (maybe not too simple) which receives and sends e-mail, has Bluetooth and USB. What else PDA with Windows gives us? A lot of sucking functionality which we gladly never use. I do not need super camers in PDA with 5Mp but if it is there I need it easy to use. I we get. Minutes to wait until it started and many pushes as well. It sucks. G900 Toshiba sorry to say this should have reduced that all but saved the useful ones. On the other hand what that all around sucking Windows can offer except poor and stupid and inconvenient functionality. It has no even "windows" in pocket system it worse that DOS system in its time. So many preparations you should do before starting anything except phone. But why do we need Windows in the phone if we can do without it?

• 1 month later...
Guest lev8080

my old NEC 616 was recording cals , why htc cant? and what illegal about that? keep listening and soon it will be illegal to eat and sleep and .....