HTC Europe release video patch for Touch

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

While browsing around the HTC site this morning - and more specifically the 'e-Club' - I came across a new patch available for the HTC Touch.

The details...

25/07/2007

Camera Patch for Memory Card

There have been instances when, after recording a video clip to a memory card, there was a long delay before the 4 icons (Camera, Send, Delete, and View icons) were displayed on the Camera screen. If you encountered the same problem, please download this patch and install it on your device to fix the problem.

The download requires you to have registered your Touch on the e-club in order to gain access, after which point it can be found at the Touch 'Other Downloads' page.

Further analysis shows that the patch is a CAB named 'mHubVO', which replaces 'voMP4FW.dll'.

Enjoy :)

P

Guest simon211175

I've not used my camera much yet so haven't encountered the problem, but I'm hoping that if I do T-Mobile will also be issuing the patch - as I cannot register my MDA Touch on HTC's website :)

Guest nsp24
While browsing around the HTC site this morning - and more specifically the 'e-Club' - I came across a new patch available for the HTC Touch.

The details...

The download requires you to have registered your Touch on the e-club in order to gain access, after which point it can be found at the Touch 'Other Downloads' page.

Further analysis shows that the patch is a CAB named 'mHubVO', which replaces 'voMP4FW.dll'.

Enjoy :)

P

The site says that my SN is not an htc device, is that because I am using the Orange version?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jscotl

Yeah. I have same issue with my SN (I also got my phone from Orange UK)

Paul,

Have you any information for the UK Orange users that cannot gain the patch directly from HTC?

Has Orange posted this 'somewhere'? I cannot find any reference to it on their website (or the fact that they stock/provide the phone, but that's another story :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sillycrap101
That really sucks - see attached ;)

P

Sorry to be a pain but are they any more HTC Touch updates? I've got a HTC touch on orange and can't registed for eClub.

There must be a way around this? I've heard that there will be new keyboard software shortly. Only got my Touch about a week ago. Wish I'd seen the Touch Dual before I bought it.

Guest Tallyman
The site says that my SN is not an htc device, is that because I am using the Orange version?

Well I have the t-mobile version & it accepted my s/n with no problem so it may be an Orange issue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.