Resco Brain Gain released for Pocket PC

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Brain enhancement software seems to be all the rage at the moment. There's software for most of the major consoles, handhelds, desktop systems and there are even a couple of products already available for Pocket PC (e.g. SPB Brain Evolution and Mr Genius). I've tried a few of them, but keep forgetting to do the exercises :) (geddit?)

MoDaCo Plus Partners Resco have now got in on the action with the release of their new Pocket PC software, 'Resco Brain Gain', which has just left Beta.

From the Brain Gain page...

Benefits:
  • FREE Support
  • 100% Money-back Guarantee
    • native support for QVGA, VGA and landscape QVGA displays
    • nearly 40 training unique games

[*]memory, calculation and analytical training's

[*]sophisticated training methods

[*]comprehensive and attractive guide

[*]context guide

[*]optimized for one-hand use

What can I do to remain sharp?

You may be a genius and you don't even know it. If you're not the smartest person in the world yet, then, welcome to the BrainGain! You always have a chance to improve!

braingain_227x170_00.pngbraingain_227x170_04.pngbraingain_227x170_06.pngbraingain_227x170_03.png

What does BrainGain offer you?

You can train and test your memory, your analytical and calculation skills, and improve it significantly. The BrainGain training will also help you concentrate more and increase your brain reflection speed. You will find here simple but very effective brain training games and exercises like solving simple calculation, memory and analytical problems.

And don't forget, it will also be fun so you can exercise and enjoy it every single day!

Other Screenshots

braingain_170x227_03.pngbraingain_170x227_04.pngbraingain_170x227_05.pngbraingain_170x227_06.pngbraingain_170x227_02.pngbraingain_170x227_01.png

A time limited demo version is available, after which the application costs $19.95. I'll be giving it a go, and seeing how it compares to it's peers!

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.