Custom MP3 ringtones in the Vox ?

Guest hmoner

Guest hmoner

Hi guys

I'm wondering how to assign mp3 as ringtones, reminders, etc.

I remember I had the RJV tone setter running in my old wm2003SE phone, but not it doesn't work in the Vox

Does any1 know an alternative ?

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

Hi guys

I'm wondering how to assign mp3 as ringtones, reminders, etc.

I remember I had the RJV tone setter running in my old wm2003SE phone, but not it doesn't work in the Vox

Does any1 know an alternative ?

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

You have app called Sound manager (or sth like that in english version of OS). From within it You can set every mp3 track as ringtone or copy it to ringtones directory from where You can set it as ringtone.

There is probably even easier way to do this - simply copying to proper dir, but I dunno the exact path to that dir.

Hope it helps !

that application you are suggesting, comes as default in the S710 (Vox) ?

Or where can I get it ?

:)

I have SPV E650 (Orange branded HTC Vox) and I have it preinstalled. App is made by HTC, so I'm sure You have it also.

Literally translating from Polish it's called "Audio Manager". It's placed in Start menu, has icon picturing headset and flying tunes ;-).

Guest hmoner

Damn !

You're right, it was so obvious !

I thought it was a player like windows media, that's why I installed the Coreplayer

Thanks again man 4 your help!

Damn !

You're right, it was so obvious !

I thought it was a player like windows media, that's why I installed the Coreplayer

Thanks again man 4 your help!

You're welcome :)

Have fun with Your Vox.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest iancjc

is there any need to convert mp3's?

I put a couple of tracks in the "my documents" folder on my card and they can both be used as ring tones no further work necessary?

only had the e650 a couple of days and the advice and downloads on this site makes me almost like it ;) - miss the touch screen of my old (broken) treo tho....