what radio is best?

Guest emyllis

Guest emyllis

for my hermes running wn6 on t-moblie?

I tried 1.47 and found it killed battery life... and to be honest i'm not that happy with any of them. What are other people running?

Cheers

Guest jchamier
for my hermes running wn6 on t-moblie?

I tried 1.47 and found it killed battery life... and to be honest i'm not that happy with any of them. What are other people running?

Cheers

I'm running 1.47 on WM6 (the HTC/Dopod asia ROM) and haven't seen any battery issues. Same lifetime as I was getting from 1.05, but slightly increased sensitivity. (It works clipped to my belt when driving in the car in more places).

What did you see?

UndeadDevil - why do you say 1.43 or 1.48 only? I tried the HTC Europe ROM, but didn't like their choice of colour scheme for dialpad/comm mgr, made it hard to see esp in sunlight. That came with 1.48...?

Guest UndeadDevil
UndeadDevil - why do you say 1.43 or 1.48 only? I tried the HTC Europe ROM, but didn't like their choice of colour scheme for dialpad/comm mgr, made it hard to see esp in sunlight. That came with 1.48...?

You don't have to Flash another version of Windows Mobile to use a Radio, you can download Radio only flashes from XDA-Dev

Guest jchamier
You don't have to Flash another version of Windows Mobile to use a Radio, you can download Radio only flashes from XDA-Dev

Ok, thanks. I'll take a look. The WM flashes I used included a radio, that's all :)

Guest g35driver

After a lot of comments the 1.50 radio doesnt seem that great. I am using 1.48 and its working just fine for me and my battery lasts a little over a day which is good enough for me

Guest Capt.D

I just installed 1.51.00.10 and so far it's working like a dream....I was having issues here in port with 1.48 but have great signal with 1.51 and it has stopped trying to jump to extend...so all in all a nice improvement for me....