PhoneDaily hands on with the upgraded CHT 9110

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

The good chaps over at PhoneDaily seem to have got their hands on the CHT 9110, the upgraded version of the CHT 9100 for China Telecom.

For those not in the know here's the gig as I understand it. The CHT range is a range of devices created especially for China Telecom by Dopod, based on the standard HTC reference designs, in this case the HTC Trinity (aka HTC P3600, Orange SPV M700 etc. etc.). The Dopod CHT 9100 (the original Trinity version) has now been replaced by the HTC branded CHT 9110, which features an identical spec to the previous device with the exception of a ROM bump to 256MB (always good) and, for the first time, a 500MHz Samsung processor!

So why is this interesting? Well, PhoneDaily has some SPB Benchmarks and comparisons of the devices, and it looks pretty impressive (you can also find out more on the HTC site).

I've included the benchmarks below, courtesy of PhoneDaily, who also have TCPMP benchmarks online, also showing a significant performance boost. Now where's our European / US version? :)

P

post-1-1186675703_thumb.jpg post-1-1186675738_thumb.jpg

post-1-1186675760_thumb.jpg post-1-1186675784_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest demon83

Hi,

Any ideas where I could buy one of these CHT 9110?

After upgrading to WM6 ROM, do you think there will be any trace of chinese in it?

Robert

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.