Changing micro-SD cards on 8525

Guest chasdl

Guest chasdl

Hi Folks,

I have a 1 GIG micro-SD card for my AT&T 8525, and would like to upgrade it to a 2 GIG. I have both data and multiple applications installed on the current card.

I'm not worried about the data files; those can be easily transferred. But what about the applications? Is it possible to copy all of the applications files from the 1 GIG to the 2 GIG card, and press on from there? Or is it necessary to uninstall the apps one-by-one, and then reinstall with the new card?

Thanks, and best....

C

Guest marksbrown
Hi Folks,

I have a 1 GIG micro-SD card for my AT&T 8525, and would like to upgrade it to a 2 GIG. I have both data and multiple applications installed on the current card.

I'm not worried about the data files; those can be easily transferred. But what about the applications? Is it possible to copy all of the applications files from the 1 GIG to the 2 GIG card, and press on from there? Or is it necessary to uninstall the apps one-by-one, and then reinstall with the new card?

Thanks, and best....

C

I have gone from a 512 to a 1 gig stick and all i did was copy everything over. i havent needed to re-install anything as of yet

Guest g35driver
I have gone from a 512 to a 1 gig stick and all i did was copy everything over. i havent needed to re-install anything as of yet

you just copied everything form one card to another and it worked out and all the apps still worked?? what about games? Games didnt work for me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chasdl

That's good to know... thanks....