Price drop on 8525

Guest pfcArtie

Guest pfcArtie

do any of you think that with the addition to AT&T's phone line of the new HTC tilt, the price of AT&T 8525 will drastically drop, or at least go down?

Edited by pfcArtie

Guest g35driver
do any of you think that with the addition to AT&T's phone line of the new HTC tilt, the price of AT&T 8525 will drastically drop, or at least go down?

whats a price frop?? jk I bet it will sometime but who knows when. The prices on ebay are dropping. I got my perfectly working 8525 for $310 shipped on ebay!

Guest pfcArtie

lol drop sorry guys, thanks for pointing that out. because im planning on purchasing a new 8525 from AT&T in the second week of september and by then TILT will be out i think and i dont really want to pay alot extra so like a month after i but it its price will plumit to the ground

Guest the cigarman
lol drop sorry guys, thanks for pointing that out. because im planning on purchasing a new 8525 from AT&T in the second week of september and by then TILT will be out i think and i dont really want to pay alot extra so like a month after i but it its price will plumit to the ground

I just got mine by calling customer service at ATT for $199 and signing a new 2-year agreement. It is supposed to arrive today.

Remember that ATT rebranded this as their own and renamed it. I would be suprised (no, shocked) if they dripped the price. I now have a MPX220 (for almost 2 years) and they never dropped the price.

Edited by the cigarman