Orange UK ROM update for SPV E650

Guest paholman

Guest paholman

Just read this from XDA Developers forum (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=323474)

Lastest Rom release from Orange uk

Rom version : 1.22.61.3

Operator version: 22.122.1.613

Radio version: 4.1.13.41_02.88.90

update should be on the orange web site in the next 14 days.

Looks similar to the Radio version of the "Dopod C730" version of the VOX which has no WiFi :P weird ;)

Looks interesting....

My SPV E650 has the following so the above looks promising (I think) . Not seen it on the web site yet :D

Rom version : 1.14.61.2

Operator version: 22.114.1.612

Radio version: 4.1.13.37_02.83.90

:)

Edited by paholman

Guest ghostfire

I'm from Romania and I bought my SPV E650 to mounth ago, and I have following version

Rom version : 1.22.70.3

Operator version: 22.122.10.703

Radio version: 4.1.13.41_02.88.90

• 1 month later...
Guest unitzero

Just got my e650 today, it has the update you mention in the Original Post. It appears to be app. unlocked out of the box and does not have the "back light stays on" problem that a few have had either.

Just got my e650 today, it has the update you mention in the Original Post. It appears to be app. unlocked out of the box and does not have the "back light stays on" problem that a few have had either.

That's right.

All the E650s sent ou now have the latest updates included, even replacements sent out because of a fault/lost/stolen etc.

I ordered mine on the 12th August and it came 2 days later with the updates already on it.

Maybe the easiest way to get the updates if you can't find them would be "if" you had a problem with the speaker and you could "only hear people when the speakerphone is activated" then when they run a diagnostic and opt to replace it the replacement would be checked and have the latest updates included.

Not that I'm condoning ringing up with a false fault report of course.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thumper Net

There probably will be a rom update for the phone one day soon , think about the poor owners in holland who will never get any updates for any of their phones anymore as t-mobile now own orange nl and dont support the spv range <_