Keep TomTom on screen when in call?

Guest bigbaldbloke

Guest bigbaldbloke

Forgive me if this has been asked before, I did a search & couldn't find it.

Is there any way of preventing the call screen from coming up when TomTom's running? I'm getting fed up telling people that I'll call them back 'cos I can't see or hear where I should be going!

Forgive me if this has been asked before, I did a search & couldn't find it.

Is there any way of preventing the call screen from coming up when TomTom's running? I'm getting fed up telling people that I'll call them back 'cos I can't see or hear where I should be going!

Similar experience - Prior to updating my ROM to WM6 and TomTom 6.03 the Tom Tom screen always returned once a call was connected and that was very useful. However, now the TomTom screen is not available again until several seconds after the call has ended. Has anyone come up with a fix?

Andy

Similar experience - Prior to updating my ROM to WM6 and TomTom 6.03 the Tom Tom screen always returned once a call was connected and that was very useful. However, now the TomTom screen is not available again until several seconds after the call has ended. Has anyone come up with a fix?

Andy

Yes this is annoying as it worked well in WM5. As a workaround, while in call if you press the 'ok' hardware button above the red 'end call' button, it will switch back to TomTom but keep the call active (and TomTom remains muted until you hangup)

• 2 weeks later...
Yes this is annoying as it worked well in WM5. As a workaround, while in call if you press the 'ok' hardware button above the red 'end call' button, it will switch back to TomTom but keep the call active (and TomTom remains muted until you hangup)

Thanks for the tip - works a treat.

Andy

I'll give that a go, cheers. I assume that it stays muted though......

Yes it does stay muted even though the 'mute' icon does not appear on the screen like it did under WM5