SMS, Groups & Contacts

Guest brigatti

Guest brigatti

Hello everybody,

I have a no brand i600 updated to WM6 (Italian)

The phone is great, but has few major usability issues in my opinion:

1. When selecting a contact, there no "send sms" command but only "send mms"... I send 99% sms... and this shortcut for me is useless, while the "send sms" one would be very useful

2. If I copy my SIM contacts on the telephone, then I see two copies of each contact... there's no filter to see only telephone contacts...

3. No way to group many contacts for one sms sending... contacts has to be selected one by one...

Anyone knows hoe to solve these problems? also with softwares or registry mods...

thank you!

Matteo

• 9 months later...
Guest STheodore

You can try 1Touch Contacts from 1TouchMobile

Hello everybody,

1. When selecting a contact, there no "send sms" command but only "send mms"... I send 99% sms... and this shortcut for me is useless, while the "send sms" one would be very useful

2. If I copy my SIM contacts on the telephone, then I see two copies of each contact... there's no filter to see only telephone contacts...

3. No way to group many contacts for one sms sending... contacts has to be selected one by one...

Anyone knows hoe to solve these problems? also with softwares or registry mods...

thank you!

Matteo

Guest ceslavie
Hello everybody,

thank you!

Matteo

I have same questions as you, especially the SIM contact display issue..

Guest VITOkonstantin
I have same questions as you, especially the SIM contact display issue..

Have a lool at SMS-Chat. It does group sms sending of any particular message. It doesn't create fixed groups and every time you choose who gets the message but the way it works is great. Take look:

sms-chat-h-descr4.gif

In the list of all you contacts you tap those who will receive your message.

For a contact manager that allows you to send an sms as soon as you tap a contact see FunContact. Both availabe at www.iwindowsmobile.com

Guest ceslavie
Have a lool at SMS-Chat. It does group sms sending of any particular message. It doesn't create fixed groups and every time you choose who gets the message but the way it works is great. Take look:

sms-chat-h-descr4.gif

In the list of all you contacts you tap those who will receive your message.

For a contact manager that allows you to send an sms as soon as you tap a contact see FunContact. Both availabe at www.iwindowsmobile.com

Thanks for the sharing, however I need to get the sim contact from my mibile contact list, there are too many duplicated and why samsung disable the "not show sim contact" function of WM6 :D

Guest VITOkonstantin
Thanks for the sharing, however I need to get the sim contact from my mibile contact list, there are too many duplicated and why samsung disable the "not show sim contact" function of WM6 :D

Then you can try FunContact. It shows only contacts n the phone (and it works well with SMS-Chat, when in contact card you press the sms icon it brings you to SMS-Chat):

list_h.giffavorites_h.gifcall_log_h.gifedit_h.gif